So Much Discovery!
Building Christian leaders prepared to thrive and inspire change
One of the most important decisions parents make is to select a school for their child. The teachers and children, curriculum, and environment will mold and influence a child for a lifetime. We believe the Lord has created each child with unique abilities, gifts, and talents and the Lord has a plan for their lives. It is our desire to partner with parents to instruct and teach your children to love, follow, and serve the Lord. The integration of faith and learning enables students to develop a biblical worldview to filter their ideas, thoughts, and actions.
Harmony Christian School is blessed with gifted and dedicated faculty and staff.
Enrichment at HCS is a place where students are able to explore new activities, stimulate their minds, feel empowered, be engaged, and know who they are in Christ.
We truly believe that “play is the work of children.” Through play, children develop physically, cognitively, linguistically, and socially. Your Elementary student will be able to participate in this the first three Friday’s in May of each year. The HCS Enrichment staff works diligently to partner with parents, teachers, and students on this wonderful educational journey.
Enrichment is designed to enhance a student’s HCS experience beyond the classroom. These offerings are provided in a safe and fun environment with caring staff and instructors. There is a number of distinct opportunities that comprise the program, each providing its own unique value to the student experience:
Enrichment electives: Cooking; ceramics; sports clinic; mosaic art; legos; tye dye woodworking; and more
In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.
What you can expect from our Elementary School program:
- Teachers with 20 plus of experience
- Classroom ratio of no more than 15 students to 1 teacher and 1 aid at all times
- Daily communication via Parent Connection (Slack App), weekly newsletters, pictures of students sent home
- Clean and safe environment, doors secured, regularly scheduled drills
- Challenging curriculum taught from a Biblical worldview
- Core subjects in math, science, language arts, social studies, and literature
- Music, Art, Spanish, Physical Education and Chapel services (age appropriate) for all K-5th-grade classes
- Enrichment workshops like cooking, ceramics, sports clinic, mosaic art, legos, tye dye woodworking and more!
5th Grade Teacher, Asst. Principal
1st Grade Teacher
HS Girls PE & 1st Grade Aide
1st Grade Aide
2nd Grade Teacher
3rd Grade Teacher
4th Grade Teacher
4th Grade Aide
Looking for more information?
If you are in need of more information, please either click the button below and fill out the form on the contact page or contact the school office directly.
Plan a visit
Schedule a visit to our school to learn more about the exciting opportunities that await your child.
1790 Route 211 East
Middletown, NY 10940
© 2018 Harmony Christian School