Noah's Ark Preschool
The most developmental years
Noah's Ark Preschool
Learning in a nurturing, Christ-centered environment
We believe that the first five years are the most developmental years, and should, therefore, be exposed to many positive learning experiences. This is why we offer a K2-K4 program. We are a Preschool, not a daycare facility. We offer a language enriched program that helps the young learner to easily learn, and not just to recognize their letters, but to also apply the sound of letters that build to blends, that leads to forming words into sentences.
Students learn about their Creator and start to build a relationship with God their Father. Many of our activities are hands-on experiences, while still developing fine motor writing skills. We believe that our classrooms must provide a safe and nurturing environment in order for our children to learn and grow in the Lord. Our goal is to enhance each child’s gifts and abilities through learning, so that they can develop into the mighty child of God, and to be prepared for the eventual calling that they were created to become.
Our phonics enriched program also includes art, cooking, physical education, rest and center time, field trips, phonics, science, computer, chapel/Bible class, math, beginner reading, social studies, circle times, music and movement, Spanish and many more developmental learning experiences for your 2, 3 and 4 year old. Preschool students learn basic concepts such as colors, shapes, and letters. They also learn social skills including respect and passion.
Harmony Christian School provides a nurturing environment that uses Biblical truth to reinforce these important skills.
Children are a heratige from the Lord, offspring a reward from Him.
What you can expect from our Preschool program?
- Teachers with many years of experience
- Typical teacher to student ratios for K3 is 1:6, and K4 is 1:7.
- Daily communication via Parent Connection (Slack App), weekly newsletters, pictures of students sent home
- Clean and safe environment, doors secured, regularly scheduled drills
- Spiritual, social, physical development and faith formation plan begins in preschool, with an emphasis on respect and obedience
- Ongoing academic assessments of letter/sound recognition and number/concepts; learning centers tailored to student need and development focusing on fine motor, visual motor, and gross motor skills along with social and academic skills
K4 & 6th Grade Science Teacher; Pre-K Supervisor
Looking for more information?
If you are in need of more information, please either click the button below and fill out the form on the contact page or contact the school office directly.
Plan a visit
Schedule a visit to our school to learn more about the exciting opportunities that await your child.
1790 Route 211 East
Middletown, NY 10940
© 2018 Harmony Christian School